Paid Practicum Rotation
The decision to pay our practicum clinicians is consistent with our values. We are a small group practice of mission-driven clinicians who have each others' backs, including practicum clinicians. We know how challenging it is to balance course work, thesis research, and a clinical case load. Seeking a job somewhere else on top of these responsibilities not only interferes with patient care, but also impacts the practicum clinician's well being when stretched too thin. It is important for the care of our patients, as well as our practicum clinicians, to provide a paid practicum rotation so they can focus on their learning and their patients.
At ATSA Practicum Clinicians are compensated for their delivery of direct clinical services, which includes:
- Diagnostic Evaluation
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy with or without Patient
Additional reimbursement includes:
- Mileage reimbursement for travel to/from therapy sessions
More details about the fee structure for Practicum Clinicians can be discussed during the interview process.
Please submit the following to Practicum@advancedtherapeuticsolutions.org
- Cover Letter stating why you are seeking advanced practicum training at ATSA.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Writing Sample #1: Child Intake Report. Please remove all identifying information; a childhood anxiety case is preferred.
- Writing Sample #2: A Case Summary of a Child Anxiety Case. The summary should include diagnosis, conceptualization, intervention, and outcome, without any identifying information.
- Two Letters of Recommendation. Please send electronically with "Recommendation for [Name]" in the subject line.
ATSA abides by ACEPT guidelines for doctoral applicants.