Winter Adventure 2022 occurred on Jan 17, MLK Jr. Day. Congrats to our Winter Adventure Campers!
General Registration for Adventure Camp 2022 Now Open!
Classroom 1 - Pre-K to 1st - Join the waitlist
Classroom 2 - 2nd & 3rd Grades - Join the waitlist
Classroom 3 - Grade 4 and up - Join the waitlist
Here's what you need to know ...
Review this checklist before you commit to Adventure Camp 2022:
❑ Lead-In Sessions will occur between July 12 - 28. You must prioritize July 12 - 28 to be available for lead-in sessions. If your child is not available when lead-in sessions are scheduled, then they cannot do camp!
❑ Final day for lead-ins is Thursday, July 28.
❑ No lead-ins will be scheduled Friday, July 29.
❑ Parent Training Meeting is July 30, 9:30am - 12:00pm.
❑ Camp starts Monday, Aug 1, and runs until Friday, Aug 5, 9:00am-3:00pm daily.
❑ During camp week, Parent Training takes place Monday Aug 1 - Thursday August 4, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, AND on Friday, Aug 5, 1:00pm – 2:00pm at the school where camp takes place.
- Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Early Registration on Jan 20, 2022 at 10am central is for current ATSA patients and ensures that the kids we are currently working with have the opportunity to reserve their slot. If your child is a current ATSA patient, make sure to register during this early period! You will receive a link to register.
- General Registration begins Jan 27, 2022 at 10am central and is open to the general public. We will post the link to register at the top of this page. Check back on Jan 27.
- After all slots are filled, a waiting list will be activated. There is no cost to join the waiting list.
- Registration will occur online through our Theranest portal.
What to Expect with Registration: Read the Parent Packet Registration Forms
Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will be prompted to pay the Adventure Camp fee before you can fill out your child's Camper Profile on CampDoc. However, we want you to have access to all of the information first, so please be sure to read the Parent Packet Registration Forms. Please be aware that your child will still need to complete an initial evaluation so your child can participate in camp. Therefore, new patients who have not completed an initial evaluation will be prompted to pay for the evaluation sessions as well during the registration process.
About the Intake Evaluation & Eligibility for Early Registration:
To participate in Adventure Camp, your child must have completed an initial evaluation consisting of:
- Diagnostic Intake Session (parents only)
- Child Observation & Parent Training Session (parents and child attend)
- Parent Feedback Session (parents only)
If your child currently receives outpatient treatment at ATSA or has within the last six months, you have met the requirement above and are eligible for Early Registration.
If your child has not received treatment with us in the last six months, your child will need a re-evaluation. Please contact us at 630-230-6505 to schedule an appointment. If the re-eval occurs before Jan 20, you are eligible for Early Registration for Adventure Camp. If it occurs after Jan 20, you are eligible for General Registration. Your child's re-eval must be completed by the end of June.
If you are new to ATSA and have not completed an intake before Jan 20, you may still claim your child's camp slot by registering during General Registration, but you will still need to complete an intake evaluation. Please contact the clinic at 630-230-6505 to schedule an intake evaluation for the three sessions outlined above. Evaluations must be completed before the end of June.
Missed our Adventure Camp Informational Meeting?
Learn more about our Adventure Camp Counselors!
Next Intensive Group Therapy: Adventure Camp 2022
70 days 9 hours until camp begins. Only 0 slot(s) left
August 1 - 5, 9am-3pm 2022Camp Registration
Brave Camper raising her hand to respond :-)
Congrats to our MLK Winter Adventure Camp 2022 brave campers!
Keep up the brave in school!
From the Adventure Camp Team :-)