Registration for Adventure Camp will open soon! Click here to be notified!
Early Registration opens on January 21st, 2021, at 10am CST for current active ATS patients who have completed the evaluation sessions and remain as active patients. General Registration opens January 28th, 2021 at 10am CST for all others.
Keep an eye on this page - the registration link will be posted here!
Here's what you need to know to be ready ...
Review this checklist of IMPORTANT DATES before you commit to Adventure Camp 2021:
❑ Lead-In Sessions will occur between July 13 - 29 .You must prioritize July 13 - 29 to be available for lead-in sessions. If your child is not available when lead-in sessions are scheduled, then they cannot do camp!
❑ Final day for lead-ins is Thursday, July 29.
❑ No lead-ins will be scheduled Friday, July 30.
❑ Parent Training Meeting is July 31, 9:30am - 12:00pm.
❑ Camp starts Monday, Aug 2nd, and runs until Friday, Aug 6th, 9:00am-3:00pm daily.
❑ During camp week, Parent Training takes place Monday Aug 2nd - Thursday August 5th, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, AND on Friday, Aug 6th, 1:00pm – 2:00pm at the school where camp takes place.
- Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Early Registration on Jan 21, 2021 at 10am central is for current ATSA patients and ensures that the kids we are currently working with have the opportunity to reserve their slot. If your child is a current ATSA patient, make sure to register during this early period! You will receive a link to register.
- General Registration begins Jan 28, 2021 at 10am central and is open to the general public. We will post the link to register at the top of this page. Check back on Jan 28.
- After all slots are filled, a waiting list will be activated. There is no cost to join the waiting list.
- Registration will occur through CampDoc.com. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book and/or safe senders list.
What to Expect with Registration: Read the Parent Packet Registration Forms
Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will be prompted to pay the Adventure Camp fee before you can fill out your child's Camper Profile on CampDoc. However, we want you to have access to all of the information first, so please be sure to read the Parent Packet Registration Forms. Please be aware that your child will still need to complete an initial evaluation so your child can participate in camp. Therefore, new patients who have not completed an initial evaluation will be prompted to pay for the evaluation sessions as well during the registration process.
About the Intake Evaluation & Eligibility for Early Registration:
To participate in Winter Adventure!, your child must have completed an initial evaluation consisting of:
- Diagnostic Intake Session (parents only)
- Child Observation & Parent Training Session (parents and child attend)
- Parent Feedback Session (parents only)
If your child currently receives outpatient treatment at ATS or has within the last six months, you have met the requirement above and are eligible for Early Registration.
If your child has not received treatment with us in the last six months, your child will need a re-evaluation. Please contact us at 630-230-6505 to schedule an appointment. If the re-eval occurs before Jan 21, you are eligible for Early Registration for Adventure Camp. If it occurs after Jan 21, you are eligible for General Registration. Your child's re-eval must be completed by the end of June.
If you are new to ATS and have not completed an intake before Jan 21, you may still claim your child's camp slot by registering during General Registration, but you will still need to complete an intake evaluation. Please contact the clinic at 630-230-6505 to schedule an intake evaluation for the three sessions outlined above. Evaluations must be completed before the end of June.
Next Intensive Group Therapy: Adventure Camp 5-day Intensive
187 days 9 hours until camp begins. Only 12 slot(s) left
August 2nd - 6th, 2021
Early Registration for active patients opens Jan 21 at 10am central.
General Registration opens Jan 28 at 10am central.Camp Registration
Early Registration Begins January 21, 2021.
Brave Camper raising her hand to respond :-)
Congrats to our Winter Adventure 2021 brave campers!
What amazing progress in just one day! Keep using your brave in school!