Registration for Winter Adventure Camp will OPEN SOON!
Early Registration opens on November 20, 2021, at 10am CST for current active ATSA patients who have completed the evaluation sessions and remain as active patients. General Registration opens November 27, 2021 at 10am CST for all others.
Keep an eye on this page - the registration link will be posted here!
Here's what you need to know to be ready ...
Review this checklist before you commit to Winter Adventure! 2022:
❑ Lead-In Sessions will occur between Jan 4 - Jan 15.You must prioritize Jan 4 - Jan 15 to be available for lead-in sessions. If your child is not available when lead-in sessions are scheduled, then they cannot do camp!
❑ Final day for lead-ins is Saturday, Jan 15.
❑ No lead-ins will be scheduled Sunday, Jan 16.
❑ Camp runs on Monday, MLK Day, Jan 17 from 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Early Registration on Nov 20th is for current ATSA patients and ensures that the kids we are currently working with have the opportunity to reserve their slot. If your child is a current ATSA patient, make sure to register during this early period! You will receive a link to register.
- General Registration begins Nov 27 and is open to the general public. We will post the link to register at the top of this page. Check back on Nov 27.
- After all slots are filled, a waiting list will be activated.
- Registration will occur through CampDoc.com. Be sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and/or safe senders list.
What to Expect with Registration: Read the Parent Packet Registration Forms
Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
You will be prompted to pay the $630 Winter Adventure Camp fee before you can fill out your child's Camper Profile on CampDoc. However, we want you to have access to all of the information first, so please be sure to read the Parent Packet Registration Forms. Please be aware that your child will still need to complete an initial evaluation so your child can participate in camp. Therefore, new patients who have not completed an initial evaluation will be prompted to pay for the evaluation sessions as well during the registration process.
About the Intake Evaluation & Eligibility for Early Registration:
To participate in Winter Adventure!, your child must have completed an initial evaluation consisting of:
- Diagnostic Intake Session (parents only)
- Child Observation & Parent Training Session (parents and child attend)
- Parent Feedback Session (parents only)
If your child currently receives outpatient treatment at ATS or has within the last six months, you have met the requirement above and are eligible for Early Registration.
If your child has not received treatment with us in the last six months, your child will need a re-evaluation. Please contact us at 630-230-6505 to schedule an appointment. If the re-eval occurs before Nov 20th, your child is eligible for Early Registration for Winter Adventure. If it occurs after Nov 20th, your child is eligible for General Registration. Your child's re-eval must be completed by the end of December.
If you are new to ATSA and have not completed an intake before Nov 20, you may still claim your child's camp slot by registering during General Registration, but you will still need to complete an intake evaluation. Please contact the clinic at 630-230-6505 to schedule an intake evaluation for the three sessions outlined above. Evaluations must be completed by the end of December.
Missed our Adventure Camp Informational Meeting?
Learn more about our Adventure Camp Counselors!
Next Intensive Group Therapy: Winter Adventure! 2022
82 days 9 hours until camp begins. Only 10 slot(s) left
January 17, 2022 One-Day Intensive 9am-3pm
Brave Camper raising her hand to respond :-)
Congrats to our Adventure Camp 2021 brave campers!
What amazing progress in just one week! Keep using your brave in school!
From the Adventure Camp Team :-)