Paid Practicum Rotation
Click Above to Watch the ACEPT Practicum Overview Presentation
The decision to pay our practicum clinicians is consistent with our values. We are a small group practice of mission-driven clinicians who have each others' backs, including practicum clinicians. We know how challenging it is to balance course work, thesis research, and a clinical case load. Seeking a job somewhere else on top of these responsibilities not only interferes with patient care, but also impacts the practicum clinician's well being. It is important for the care of our patients, as well as our practicum clinicians, to provide a paid practicum rotation so that practicum clinicians can focus on their learning and their patients.
At ATSA, Practicum Clinicians are compensated for their delivery of direct clinical services, which includes:
- Diagnostic Evaluation
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
Additional reimbursement includes:
- Mileage reimbursement for travel to/from therapy sessions
More details about the fee structure for Practicum Clinicians can be discussed during the interview process.
Learn More at the Virtual ACEPT Practicum Fair December 2022 - Date & Time TBD!
Please submit the following to Practicum@advancedtherapeuticsolutions.org
- Cover Letter stating why you are seeking advanced practicum training at ATSA.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Letters of Recommendation. Please send electronically with "Recommendation for [Name]" in the subject line.
- Writing Sample #1: Intake Report. Please remove all identifying information; a childhood anxiety case is preferred.
- Writing Sample #2: A Case Summary of an Anxiety Case. The summary should include diagnosis, intervention, and outcome, without any identifying information. If you have not treated an anxiety case, please submit a case summary of a condition you have treated.
ATSA abides by ACEPT guidelines for doctoral applicants.
Powerpoint Slides Handout of Practicum Overview Enter name and email to download.
Can't make the Virtual ACEPT Practicum Fair? No problem! Watch our Practicum Overview Video here.
Practicum Q&A Document Read/add questions here. This document will be updated regularly.